Our sweet dog Lolli had her puppies! (UPDATE PG5 NEW PICS ADDED)

We have raised Jack Russells for years and I always keep the grump on puppy food and if I supplement it is with yogurt, oatmeal and if I really need it will add puppy milk supplement. Luckily over the years I have only ever had to use the milk supplement once with a young grump that did not produce much .

I am sadly to update this that Lolli came down with milk fever.
sad.png
She is at the vet now has been there since 1pm today. I have been feeding the puppies. I am so very sad...I am very afraid were gonna loose our lolli
sad.png
I will update HOPEFULLY with good news.

hugs.gif
Sounds like it's just one of those things that can come along with being pregnant/having babies, no matter how well taken care of. The same kind of thing can happen to a human. No one's fault. Keep us updated on her, please.
hugs.gif

Lolli is doing very well today, I went and spent about 20mins with her at the vet. She was wagging her tail and cried for me when I left. He said if she continued to improve she could come home tomorrow. She just has to continue to take her calcuim pills and Viatimens and only eat puppy chow and have lots of clean water for her. Also we talked about spaying her as soon as her pups are weaned. Oh btw the pups are doing awesome. Growing like weeds and cute as they can be!!!

Back
Top Bottom