OUT BURST

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CochinBrahmaLover, Jan 23, 2012.

1. This the out burst thread where you can complain all about everything. So heres my out burst, please add yours [​IMG]

WHY CANT I HAVE MY BABY CHICKS NOW? WHEN THEY COME TH 1ST DO THEY REALLY COME OR ARE THEY SHIPPED THEN??? WHY CANT I HAVE A PEACOCK? WHY CANT I HAVE A QUAIL, OR PIGEON? WHY CANT I HAVE A SWAN, OR A CRANE? I WANT MY CHICKS NOW!!!!!! WHY CANT I HAVE A STUPID STINKING PEACOCK?! WHY CANT I HAVE AN ALLIGATOR?!?!?!?!?!?! WHY CANT I HAVE MY CHICKS, WHY CANT I HAVE MY GEESE!!! WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SPRING FOR MY GUINEAS? WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SPRING FOR MY GEESE? OR MY DUCKS??? WHY CANT I HAVE RUNNER DUCKS!!!! GAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I feel much better [​IMG], wait

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OK Now i feel better, so post your out bursts, it feels GREAT

2. mommissan

mommissan Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2011
    Adirondacks
    Well said! Where's the emu on that list?

3. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    want the number for saturdays lottery too???/

4. Oh ya, I forgot about emus, and Turkeys, heres the other part

WHY CANT I HAVE AN EMU, OR OSTRICH?? OR CASSOWARY!?! AND WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SPRING FOR MY TURKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. mommissan

Jul 4, 2011
    Adirondacks
    Add a pair of fainting pygmy goats (just saw those on craigslist). Hmmm. how do I sneak those past DH?....

6. mommissan

Jul 4, 2011
    Adirondacks
    Think of the coop you could build with that money! [​IMG]

7. conny63malies

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Screw A coop. I'd build a huge freaking barn , with a path down the middle and individual coops&runs on one side and stalls with huge padocks/feced outside areas on the other side. A/C controlled of course . With a room 4-5 sportsman incubator and hatchers and computer controlled brooders with webcams. I 'll park my Bentley in the other barn. lol

8. Fainting pygmy goats [​IMG]

AND WHERE CAN I GET FAINTING PYGMY GOATS?!?!? AND WHY CANT I HAVE A GYPSY VANNER?! GAHHHHH!!!!!

lottery money, you could build a barn that houses chickens, goats, horses, sheep...[​IMG]

9. ChickenAddict92

ChickenAddict92 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2012
    Upstate NY
    I love those fainting goats! They're so funny!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  10. conny63malies

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    but you would need 1-2 guard mules or llamas. And then a livestock guard dog.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by