Out in the coop :3 lots of photos!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by EvyCrystal, Aug 19, 2011.

1. EvyCrystal

EvyCrystal Out Of The Brooder

Aug 8, 2011
    South Texas
    I went out to my coop with Little Pea (my Peachick) and 11 out of 15 of the chicks I hatch, the other 4 are newborns so I let them sleep while the others go out and play outside :3 I'm in Texas so it hot hot hot x_x; But I need to watch over them D: I'm not letting anyone die!!! haha Here some Photos I took while hanging out in the coop!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have this little pen I put little ones in so the bigger birds don't mess with them :3 I call it the nursery x3 That bigger bird in there with them is my new peachick, not Little Pea. Little Pea is young than her, I hope its a her LOL! She to big so I keep her in the coop outside. She very sweet and kind to Little Pea and the chicks, she happy to share the nursery with them for a visit.

[​IMG]

Here a photo of Little Pea saying hi to Isabel (black) and Airhart (brown) :3 I'm sitting on a chair I have in the coop LOL!

[​IMG]

Here Isabel who jump on my leg and got all up in my face LOL! She always do that x3 She my pretty little black sex-link :3

[​IMG]

There Airhart looking around in that little puddle, haha she always liked to look around in puddles I notice! She my lovely ameraucana <3 <3

[​IMG]

I turn to my right and saw Mother Hen getting something to eat, She so lovely <3

[​IMG]

Than I try stalking my Silkie Hen to get a good photo hahaha, I love her so much <3 <3

[​IMG]

Then there is Newman my rooster. He not at his best, he been molting. x3

[​IMG]

I try to get a photo of Nora my Naked Neck hen x3 But she notice me and got in my face like "Whats that?" Here some better ones of her lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I love her <3 She even has that bow tie feathers x3 hehe.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Than here are my 3 ducks x3 They are to funny, when I'm not looking one of them will come up to me and start nibbling on my toes LOL! and I look down and go "What u want" and than look up at me and just kind of walk away LOL!! its like "Oh!! I been seen!!! -slowly moves away-" silly silly ducks.

Well those are the photos of today [​IMG] ! the babies had fun outside and after I got to tired of the heat I got them all together and took them bk to their box x3 !

2. openheartnp

openheartnp Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2011
    Green Twp, NJ
    Oh you have quite a managerie there! Good luck and many happy times with your new poufs!

3. CrestedGirl

CrestedGirl Polish Obsessed

Mar 7, 2011
    Fort Worth, Tx
    Aww they are all so cute!!!! I hear you, it is sooooooooooo hottttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!! [​IMG]

4. EvyCrystal

Aug 8, 2011
    South Texas
    aww man tell me about it x_x, with there coop my dad and I put some cut off plum tree leafs things? LOL over the coop and it make wonderful shade for the chickens. Make sure they have alot of water x3 It really killer out there D:

5. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    You have lots of feathered friends!

6. BigDaddy'sGurl

BigDaddy'sGurl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Wilkesboro NC
    Cute birdies! Just curious: how old is Nora the NN? I recently got a NN girl myself and I have no idea how old she is. She hasn't layed an egg yet (I've had her two weeks and she LOOKS like a young adult) but she still frolicks around like a young'in. She has more comb/wattles than yours but is definitely a girl... trying to guess her age based on your Nora's age...

7. EvyCrystal

Aug 8, 2011
    South Texas
    I want to say she around 2 months, I got her around in early June.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by