Out of Solitary! Hooray!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ~*~Ayano~*~, Nov 10, 2011.

1. ~*~Ayano~*~

~*~Ayano~*~ Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2011
    Last night while watching Captain America, I thought I would let Miss Celie out of solitary for a bit. She just seemed so miserable and lonely. Well we let her out and she sat on the edge of the cage for a bit then she took off and hovered ever so gracefully across the living room and landed on a glass cup. I was able to grab the cup and set it on the arm of the chair I was sitting in and I was able to slowly rotate the glass in a full 360 spin and there she sat.
    This was my attempt at getting a picture
    [​IMG]
    Today, Miss Celie is finally out of solitary and can be with other chickens. This afternoon she moved downstairs with Medea, Shug, Avery, and Patrick. Medea, being the bully she is, quickly made it known that she was the head chick. Medea is my moms little white mutt. She is adorable but she does have her sour sides. I am hoping that Medea isn't too tough on Miss Celie. Patrick quickly took a liking to Miss Celie. She hopped out of my hands and he ran over and started his shuffling. Poor guy is molting at the moment and looks like a muppet but that doesnt slow him down or stop his shuffling.
    This is Patrick, Miss Celie, Thing 1 (maybe Thing 2), Medea, and Thing 2 (Maybe Thing 1)
    [​IMG]
    This is Patrick getting ready to shuffle, Miss Celie Thing1 or Thing 2, and of course Medea
    [​IMG]

2. Soaring Chicks

Soaring Chicks Soaring Hawks Farm

Jan 3, 2010
    Henderson,NC
    im sure both of you are happier now.
    best wishes

3. tamberlin

tamberlin Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 18, 2010
    Framingham MA
    You have beautiful chickens! What kind is Patrick? I love his feathers!

4. ~*~Ayano~*~

~*~Ayano~*~ Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2011
    I believe Patrick is a Hamburg

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by