Out of the mouth of babes!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by McCord6, Nov 24, 2009.

1. My 4 year old son just came up to me from playing his PS2 game and said...

"Mama, get off the computer and go make dinner."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    lol... too funny

3. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Wonder who he heard THAT from?? [​IMG]

4. Quote:His Dad! [​IMG]

5. Hubby said that to me the other day. He was having a really grumpy bad day, LOL. I put him in his spot instantly. After I was done with him, he act like a dog with it's tail between his legs. He might have been grumpy but my tempers are a bit short fuse lately. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    I dont' think he, HUBBY, is going to talk to me like that again.

6. Bantimna

Bantimna Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2009
    South Africa
    Quote:His Dad! [​IMG]

Maybe? [​IMG]

7. BorderKelpie

BorderKelpie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 1, 2009
    outside Dallas
    Lucky, the first curse word I ever heard from my DD was while she was playing PS2. She was 8 yrs old at the time and got litter box duty for a week. (potty mouths get potty duty at my house).
    Of course, I had to leave the room (twice) before correcting her, I was laughing so hard. bad mommy, bad! lol
    She was the innocent looking (note the word 'looking') one. She cringed when she said it, then asked 'Did I say that out loud?"

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  8. Dr HaHa

Dr HaHa Grinning Chicken Lips

Feb 11, 2009
    Nekoosa Wi.
    I remember the first time my youngest daughter swore. She was working hard on something and it wasn't going as she wanted and she said S###! The ex and I both had to leave the room before busting out laughing.

9. Angel_Feather

Angel_Feather Out Of The Brooder

Nov 20, 2009
    Dawsonville, GA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

My daughter just came home from elementary school one day and immediatley went out to feed the chickens. One bit her, and I heard words I didn't think she even knew yet! I went out to ask her who she got that word from, and she said, "The SCHOOLS, mom! Everyone says it!" [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2009
  10. deb1

deb1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    NC

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by