Out of the mouth of babes!

McCord6

Away
10 Years
Sep 9, 2009
Lake Butler (Union County)
My 4 year old son just came up to me from playing his PS2 game and said...

"Mama, get off the computer and go make dinner."

ep.gif

smack.gif

Hubby said that to me the other day. He was having a really grumpy bad day, LOL. I put him in his spot instantly. After I was done with him, he act like a dog with it's tail between his legs. He might have been grumpy but my tempers are a bit short fuse lately.
lau.gif
gig.gif

I dont' think he, HUBBY, is going to talk to me like that again.

Lucky, the first curse word I ever heard from my DD was while she was playing PS2. She was 8 yrs old at the time and got litter box duty for a week. (potty mouths get potty duty at my house).
Of course, I had to leave the room (twice) before correcting her, I was laughing so hard. bad mommy, bad! lol
She was the innocent looking (note the word 'looking') one. She cringed when she said it, then asked 'Did I say that out loud?"

Last edited:
I remember the first time my youngest daughter swore. She was working hard on something and it wasn't going as she wanted and she said S###! The ex and I both had to leave the room before busting out laughing.

yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif
yuckyuck.gif

My daughter just came home from elementary school one day and immediatley went out to feed the chickens. One bit her, and I heard words I didn't think she even knew yet! I went out to ask her who she got that word from, and she said, "The SCHOOLS, mom! Everyone says it!"
ep.gif

gig.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
My hubby used to curse when driving. One time he threw out Sh@t. A tiny voice from the backseat pipped up, "Dad you shouldn't say sh@t, Sh@t is a bad word. Why did you say sh@t? Your not supposed to say sh@t. Mom, did you hear dad say sh@t?"

My son was only about two and a half years old at the time.

Back
Top Bottom