Outta the mouths of babes!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by I have WHAT in my yard?, Sep 15, 2010.

1. I have WHAT in my yard?

I have WHAT in my yard? Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2008
    Eggberg, PA
    Dh is am EMT so he does tell stories at home about people's accidents. He tries to censor himself, but clearly the kids hear some things.....

We were driving yesterday and we passed some one riding a motorcycle without a helmet smoking a cigarette!

From the back seat comes a clear call - "Look mommy! An organ donor!!" [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. TyrannosaurusChix

TyrannosaurusChix Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2010
    Savannah, NY
    [​IMG]

3. Highlander

Highlander Tartan Terror

Oct 1, 2008
    Prague
    [​IMG]

4. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Smart kid [​IMG]

5. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    [​IMG] It's so funny how they're listening and actually comprehending way more than we think they do!

Hijack coming up...My mother babysits our 3.5yr old son while me & hubby work M-F. My mom has a wacky sense of humor and will say silly stuff to him just to see his reaction. Recently she told him that his butt was cracked and he asked what we can do to fix it. My mom told him we'll have to go to the store to get a new one. When I picked him up that evening after work that day he tells me his butt is cracked and I asked him where we can get a new one. He gives me a serious look and says: "At the Butt Store mom!". He said it to me like "duh mom, dontcha know anything". [​IMG]

6. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

Quote:I think that store's called "Butt and Body Works". At least his butt would smell good!

7. TaLani

TaLani ~ Gemini Chick ~

Oct 2, 2008
    Bryson City, NC
    Oh thank goodness I had just swallowed by coffee right before I read your post! [​IMG] You have the same silly sense of humor as my mom! Gosh my cheeks hurt from laughing at your post! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by