Ova Easy 380 Incubator made by Brinsea

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jmhappycowboy, Sep 10, 2010.

1. jmhappycowboy

jmhappycowboy The Egg Wrangler

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    I have finally came to the decision that I will no longer be hatching large numbers of chicks anymore so sadly will no longer be needing my large cabinet incubator, therefore I thought I would offer it here first for some of my BYC friends. This incubator is 3 years old and has always been taken care of and has hatched many many chicks, ducklings, goslings, turkeys and even peafowl for me. It will come with the 6 universal hatching trays. As well as all of my other little hatching flats that I used in it at times. In the universal trays you can set as many as 250 or more large hen eggs at one time depending on how you place them in the trays.

There is only 1 thing wrong with this incubator and that is the turning motor went out this year on my last batch of eggs that I hatched. I have checked and the motor can be replaced for $49.99 and it is in stock and is no problem to install.

I can't say enough good things about this incubator. I have really enjoyed having and using it and it has hatched thousands of chicks for me and will continue to do so for its new owner.

I will ship at buyers expense or I will be more than willing to meet someone within a couple or so hours drive of where I live to deliver the incubator.

[​IMG]

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. I still have the users instructions for the bator also.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2010
  2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    Oh I wish I wasn't at school now and I lived closer.

Henry

3. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

How far are you from Coldwater, MS?

4. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    Hey Molli,

I'm about 150 miles from Coldwater, and if your interested will deliver that far no problems.

5. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

I may be making a trip down there. When I do, I'll have to check with you if the incubator is still available.

6. jmhappycowboy

Dec 13, 2007
    Philadelphia, MS
    just let me know and if you think you want it I will just hold it for you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by