Ovabid? Its found! Thanks ChicknGurl!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tfpets, Jul 7, 2008.

1. tfpets

tfpets Mmm, tastes like chicken

Hmmm,

Maybe because I'm a glutton for punishment, or because I'm just browsing around looking for things on my wish list, I went to take a peek at Ovabid...and I cant find it, it's not there??? Anyone else see it?? I get some generic sales screen, no Ovabid site at all.....I tried direct links, things like .net and .org and no such site right now?? Does anyone know where it went? I've been on vacation.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  2. goldensunriseranch

goldensunriseranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    Mays Landing NJ
  3. tfpets

Yes, using your link right now even, I get this other stuff with a picture of some lady on it:

Welcome to ovabid.com
    Related Searches
    OvaBidInformation TechnologySelf PublishingJordansInventory ManagementTube BendersLaser CuttingBusiness ServicesLaser WeldingMolding

I wonder if it's just my work computer? Its the same address though, and even when I google the link, it sends me to that "Magazine" type page.

Rats. I'll try later when I get home, its not the end of the world, just didnt know if it was just me?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2008
  4. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    The link works for me. You may need to clean out your browsers internet cookies and temp files.

5. tfpets

[​IMG] Wow, and I know more about using a computer here than most of us (buncha government employees.) That worked, my cookies and files were a touch cramped! I feel so refreshed! Thanks ChicknGurl !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by