1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Over 100 Concrete Blocks, Local Pick-up Only. Sell or Trade

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mississippifarmboy, Aug 2, 2011.

1. mississippifarmboy

mississippifarmboy collects slightly damaged strays Premium Member

I have over 100 used concrete blocks that I need to get out of my way. Been saving them, but just can't think of a use for them, so maybe someone else could use them. These are local pick-up only, no shipping or delevery. They are stacked in my tractor shed, so you can back right up to them to load them.
    If I counted right, there are at least 123 blocks not counting half blocks or a bunch of odd red blocks, and as I keep cleaning up around the farm, there will probably be more. Most are used but there are a few new ones in the mix. About half or so are regular 8"X8"X16" blocks, around 50 or so of the big 8'X12"X16" blocks and the rest are just odd balls and cap blocks. Selling all for one price or will trade for anything I can use like lumber, fencing materials, wooden pallets, cages, critters, firewood, hay or straw, pretty much anything. I just can't use them and am trying to clean up around the farm.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Will also be posting some tin and other stuff later.

Please post any questions or just PM me.

edited to add; These are located in Glen, Mississippi 38846. Northeast corner of the state near Corinth.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2011
  2. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Anyone with a turkey needs these. The only safe pen for a turkey is made out of steel or concrete. It's a fact.

3. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    Oh no, I feel the approach of the kleptothreadiac. [​IMG]

4. EmtheFishLady

EmtheFishLady We're all mad here Premium Member

Jan 13, 2011
    Glen, MS
    Quote:Hey, I'm just trying to sell MFB's concrete blocks and make the world a little safer by putting a turkey in a proper pen...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by