OVER ALL TRADED THANKS** Homemade Cold process Soap~KY~

eggshellzzzz

In the Brooder
10 Years
Apr 7, 2009
Kentucky
Will be posting more soaps for sale soon. Thanks to all who helped me out by trading eggs for my soaps...... ENJOY! I know that I will certainly enjoy my new flock....... So will the rest of the family
Thanks Again
Michelle

Last edited:
I'm In Kentucky... These are old fashioned soaps just like my Great Grandma used to make. With of course a few new twists such as scenting and coloring. The Pine Tar soap is excellent for those who suffer from itchy dry skin and conditions such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Rashes,Sunburn,Insect Bites,Dandruff, Acne, Poison Ivy, Oak and Sumac...Really conditioning and soothing.

Plain Lye soap is great for everyday hand washing and pre-treating laundry stains.

I sent you a pm Solsken Farm

Thanks to those of you who have made/offered to trade with me. Your packages will go out in the morning. I will send you the DC# after I get them shipped.

This post has been updated to show the qty. of each soap still available for trade.

Will consider any offers at this point. I want to make new batches and need to clear some space to do so. Please help me out It doesn't have to be eggs....

Thanks Again

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom