Over Easy Egg Ranch- Buyer Beware

WhisperingOaks

Chirping
Jul 18, 2016
See messenger conversation in 3rd post.
F7639746-255E-446B-8695-C255397EB406.jpeg
A friend of mine asked me to post this. It is all true and I saw the birds- not a lavender in the group: Hi- regarding honesty among chicken breeders- I am letting you know that I have had a terrible experience with Sherry Swan Mount with Over Easy Chicken Ranch out of Arizona. She took my money, never gave me the birds I paid for and never offered to refund the money and went back on her word regarding delivering the birds. I have all of the screen grabs on messenger if you would like to see them to back this up. I am not the only one that has had problems with this breeder. If you order from her DO NOT expect the colors you order- I ordered 5 bbs ameraucana and 2 lavender. When I got 7 bbs and they confirmed that there were no lavender in the group they stated ‘I'll as a courtesy exchange one chick for the wrong color bird you have. I am sorry, but you did get the correct number of birds that you paid for despite being off on the feather color. The breed was correct and the price the same.’ In other words- I got 7 chicks and even if they were not the variety I ordered I should be happy I got that much. For $15 a straight run chick I expected to get what I ordered but if I did not to at least get a refund of the money for the colors of chicks I never received or for them to deliver the 2 chicks I never received.

Last edited:
Check out Cackle Hatchery. They have Lavender Ameraucanas for $14.00 not sexed. I have heard a lot of good about Cackle Hatchery. They also got Black, Buff, Blue, and Splash. The Lavender and Buff are the same price not sexed. The Blue are the most expensive.They are $17.95 not sexed. The Black you can get sexed.
i have never heard of Over Easy Egg Ranch, but if you're looking for more Lavender Ameraucanas, Cackle Hatchery I've heard is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom