I have been doing the second round (day 10) of worming today with Valbazen. I have been squirting the dose for each on bread to feed it easily to them. I was being careful to keep them separate so they would each get their own dose. This is dumb, I know, but one of the girls was over aggressive about her treat and once she swallowed hers that my DH was giving her, she came and snagged a piece of the one I was giving. The hen that got an overdose is 4.8 pounds and her dose was .25cc. The hen whose she stole was getting a .5cc dose, and the hen who stole it got about 1/3-1/2 of the piece. So the overdose is not dramatic by any means, I just want to be sure it is not going to kill her! I have never had this happen and I guess I got a little cocky because it was going to smoothly. Definitely will be extra careful next time!