1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Overprotective Chicken Mom

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MarySue, Dec 2, 2015.

1. MarySue

MarySue Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2015
    Sedro-Woolley, WA
    So here is my story... Awhile back I saw a t-shirt on Pinterest that I really liked and decided to buy. While I was on the page I saw another t-shirt that said,"These premises patrolled by a crazy chicken lady" I really liked the graphics they used but not so much the words. I had an idea that would work with those graphics and that I liked much better. I contacted the company and asked if I could use their graphics but they said no they couldn't do that. However the team really likes the idea and how about we work together. So my idea, their graphics. The team put together a new shirt with a few changes to the original design and my words. LOVE it!!!! So if they sell then I get to have one. So for all of us that have had a predator get our babies...I give you "OVERPROTECTIVE"

[​IMG]

https://teespring.com/overprotective-chk?pr=cm24

I guess you can't see it that well. You may have to click on the link to really see the design.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  2. Michael OShay

Michael OShay Chicken Obsessed

May 14, 2014
    Montana
    LOL! I love it. It fits right in here at BYC as all of us here have OCD (Obsessive Chicken Disorder). :eek:)

3. MarySue

Jul 24, 2015
    Sedro-Woolley, WA
    We're just PASSIONATE! :0)

4. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

I think its adorable! Good work!!!

5. MarySue

Jul 24, 2015
    Sedro-Woolley, WA
    Thanks! I love it and really want one but so far no one is buying.:(

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Maybe the gun is what puts people off _ I know it does to me. Too much impromptu terrorism going on all over. Just like I will not wear my black hoody & face mask outside in cold weather. I wish the companies would make some in friendly(benign) colors.

7. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

Hi there … while I totally get the sentiment and the words and fit into the overprotective category many times over; I would not wear that one myself and yep, the gun is why. With me, a broom would be better but then that rules out the sentiment of being over protective [​IMG]

Anyways, I do wish you luck with the sales and hope you get to buy one.

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Maybe over protective mom could be a woman giving her chickens a group hug and smiling about it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by