OVERWHELMED with CRAaaaaaap!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cindiloohoo, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    So my brakes went out on me in town Saturday [​IMG] ...got wrote up at work Monday for something that WAS NOT EVEN my fault [​IMG] TODAY I find out my car is pretty much shot. [​IMG] [​IMG] ALL the brake lines are about rusted out [​IMG] one is totally rusted through [​IMG] DH is sick with a summer cold and like a freakin BEAR with a toothache! [​IMG] I'm BROKE [​IMG] and well...that pretty much says it all. No money, no savings, NO CAR, at a sucky job, and life in general just sucks at the moment [​IMG] YES I AM WHINING!!!!!!!! [​IMG] I've screamed uncle...but life will just not turn loose [​IMG] No smilie even comes close to how I feel right now. BLEH! I'm having a [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] kind of day and it's STILL JUST MORNING!!!!! Top that! Seriously, everybody vent on their SUPER irritating just-need-a-shot-of-the-strongest-thing-on-hand kinda day so I don't feel so alone...pleeeeeeeasssssssseeeeeee! [​IMG] Misery needs some company at the moment [​IMG]

2. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Well, I'm on vacation from my job, so things are not so bad with me. But here's a smilie dedicated to you:

[​IMG]

Imp- Hope things get better.

3. equine623

equine623 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2009
    NE PA
    [​IMG]

My day started with the cat getting into the yard...a big no no since the dog HATES cats. Dog beat the crap out of cat, cat had to be rushed to hospital to be euthanized. Oh and I'm not working because nobody will hire a pregnant vet tech (and pregnancy was a BIG surprise!)

So yeah.....today SUCKS! I have to figure out how to break it to my 5 yr old DD.

You are not alone!

4. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:Imp...you always know what to say [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

THANKS for the LAUGH!!! I needed it!

5. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:OY Gosh! That DOES suck! [​IMG] Stupid dog [​IMG]

6. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    We have an almost 85 year old relative living with us. She's outlived her children, which leaves us. She's been with us over a year. Today I took the kidlets to the school bus and walked back in to hear her SCREAMING in her room about how she hates everything I do, how I do it, she regrets and hates 'the day I stepped foot in her house' on and on. Now, she came to live with us because she was deemed unfit to live alone. It was us or a care home. I do everything for her and she's not even MY relative, she's DH's. Here she gets to still go shopping with me, I handle all of her medical stuff, reading/comparing her EOBs, setting up appts, taking her EVERYWHERE, sit while she bathes in case she needs help getting out, I dose out her medications, make sure they get refilled on time, she got to keep most of her crap, her cat is here.........none of which would be the case in a home. SHE has a bedroom. The kids have one, she has one, DH and I gave ours up for her and sleep in the LIVING ROOM. But, apparently, I suck and she hates it here and hates living with us and the kids. Like it's a cakewalk for us. [​IMG]

It's too bad she's so old, I'd like to kick her butt right now.

There's crap going on with DH not getting paid like he should, the new schools here are, well, interesting. Can't get the Scouts people to call me back so I can sign the old kids up and continue with Scouts and I swear if ONE MORE vacuum salesman ignores my No Soliciting sign and bugs me I'm going to duct tape them to a tree and pour honey on them for the ants to enjoy! [​IMG]

There. Sorry you asked now? [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 25, 2010
  7. noodleroo

noodleroo Snuggles with Chickens

Apr 29, 2010
    Rockport, Tx
    OK, so this isn't my story, but just happened to a DHS worker that filed a case in my office. She had to investigate a house with filthy conditions and little children. There were dogs, cats, chickens and a donkey (yes, a donkey) living in the house with poop everywhere. But that's not the bad part; roaches crawing everywhere! On the beds, floors, opened the refrigerator door and they fell out on the floor!!!EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! EWWWW! There were so many little ones that she had to keep moving her feet because they were crawing up her pant legs! When she got in her car, they started crawing OUT of her pant legs and into hiding places in her car. Now she has to set off a roach bomb poison thing IN HER CAR! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Now for me, that would be a bad day...

8. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    WinginIt~NOT sorry I asked. Hope you feel better now that you got that OUT...I usually do, which is the reason for this ridiculous post to start with [​IMG]

noodleroo~ [​IMG] Um.....yeah I think that classifies both as a bad and a NASTY CREEPY YUCK day! Those poor kids!

Anybody else?

[​IMG]

9. WingingIt

WingingIt Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Quote:It's got to be bad if the chickens can't keep up with the roaches. [​IMG]

And now I want to bomb my car. Just because. [​IMG]

10. Cindiloohoo

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Quote:It's got to be bad if the chickens can't keep up with the roaches. [​IMG]

And now I want to bomb my car. Just because. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by