~*Owls of Ga'Hoole*~ *New Members :)* *New Video for it!*

pekinduck<3er

Songster
9 Years
Aug 5, 2010
Florida the Sunshine Spot!
About This~

This is a Role Play, that is based on the Book Series "Guardians of Ga'hoole". If you have read it,fine,that would make this a whole lot more fun! But if you haven't,that's fine! It'll still be fun,and exciting! But this is about Owls that live in forest(Mainly the Forest Kingdom of Tyto).But in the Beggining we will All Start off at our Hollow's,okay,(Becuase sometime we may follow the books at times) so we'll just be in our Hollow's and train and such and i'll tell you then about what will happen...So! That is what will happen! Enjoy!
big_smile.png

~Rules~
~~~~~
*Follow BYC Rules!
*No Cussing out each other,or any cussing
*No religious stuff here!
*No Adult Stuff Here!There are children users here
*I will allow off-topic discussion on here,but NO gossiping!
*Please be Nice to each other
*Please it's hard running a Rp so don't Message me complaining about stuff that's not here,and Please it would be nice if you were polite to me!
smile.png
Thank You
smile.png

*If someone on here is Harrassing you or talking bad about you,please do not Report them,Pm me and I will!
*I will record all the Rules you brake and when you reach close to 100 I will Pm you and warn you,and when you hit 100 I will ban you from here for 1 day,and if you continue I will banish you
hmm.png

____

This will give you some of a Idea for this
smile.png
http://youtu.be/_ScLXQK7FsY
____

All the Types of Owls~

Whiskered Screech Owl
Barn Owl
Great Grey Owl
Spotted Owl
Short-Eared Owl
Burrowing Owl
Snowy Owl
Great Horned Owl
Elf Owl
Pygmy Owl
Boreal Owl
Northern Saw-Whet Owl
Australian Masked Owl
_____

Positions~

Male Leader Owl- Is the Most important member in the Flock.He is paired up with the Lead Female for Life!And he tells when to Attack.

Female Leader Owl- Is the second most important memeber of the Flock.She controls the feamles and such of the Flock.And watches over her own Owlettes if she has any.

Deputy-The Owl who protect the Leaders and sends out hunting Patrols.He is 1 Rank under the Leaders and is next in Command.

Medicine Owl-He/She cares for the sick and injured Owls and Owlettes of the Flock.They sometimes can have an apprentice sometimes,but NO they cannot have owlettes(only secretly).

Warriors-They go out hunting for the Clan,and can have Owlettes.They can have apprentices too.They go out and hunt for the Clan first!Then themselves.

Queens-They care for their Owlettes and Owlettes that were abondoned by their mother.They are the Mother mainly and have no real mate.

Apprentices-they are on-to-be Warriors,and they are trained by their mentors,which,of course,are Warriors.They must train for 6 moons to be a Warrior or if they battle really well.

Elders-They are the oldest of the Flock.They are Quens and Warriors who are retired.

_____

PM this to me and I will update you!:

Name:
Username:
Apperance:
Breed(Barn Owl,Snowy Owl,ect.):
Picture:
Story:

____

Players~

Male Leader Owl-

Female Leader Owl- Name: Zanna
Username: Quinn4321
Apperance: A tawny brown owl with white spots. SHe is petite for her breed.
Breed(Barn Owl,Snowy Owl,ect.): Spotted Owl
Picture:
64876_np.jpg

Story: Came from far away, from a war. She was accused of being a traitor, although she was not, and had to flee for her life.

Deputy-

Medicine Owl-

Medicine Owl- Name: Nova
Username: horsecrazyhcicklovingkid
Appearance: Pure blue-white underfluff and outside of face. The center of her face around her beak and eyes is pinky-white. Her talons are dark red. Her eyes are black as night. She has alternate stippling and striping of dark red, burgundy-brown, pink, and white on her wings, back, and tail feathers, with light brownish-red spots on her breast.
Breed(Barn Owl,Snowy Owl,ect.): Australian Masked Owl
Picture:
64876_mo.jpg

Story: She was stolen from her nest by a hawk when she was nearly old enough to leave the nest. She managed to escape his claws and wandered throughout the forest for many moons until the discovery of other owls, the owls of Ga'Hoole.

Warriors-

Name:penny
Username:pekinduck<3er
Apperance:She has more of a Auburn Color,brown too.She has green eyes,and a black beak.Her wings are HUGE.She is very beautiful.
Breed(Barn Owl,Snowy Owl,ect.):Barn Owl
Picture:
64876_bo.jpg

Story:She has lived in Tyto Forest her whole life,since she was just a tiny owlette.

Name:Snow
Apperance:Her is pure white,but with specks of black.His eyes are an icy blue color.His talons are long and sharp and his beak is pitch black.
Breed(Barn Owl,Snowy Owl,ect.):Snowy Owl
Picture:
64876_so.png

Story:He has lived in the Ice Narrows since he was smaller than a Owl Pellet.He is a very good flyer in snow and blizzard and a good fighter.

Name: Tarec
Username: SilkieBantams
Apperance: She has more spots on her feathers and is always alert.
Breed(Barn Owl,Snowy Owl,ect.): Snowy Owl
Picture:
Story: She was adopted and hatched under the care of a family of Barred Owls and thinks of them as her family.

Name: Andromeda (after the galaxy)
Username: PolishSilkies45
Apperance: Grey with Black Stripes
Breed(Barn Owl,Snowy Owl,ect.): Whiskered Screech
Picture:
Story: Andromeda was hatched by a zoo. She escaped out into the wild. She knows a lot about fighting from her past experiences.

Name:Soren
Apperance:He is a Tyto Owl,that has a beighe chest and a copper back.
Breed(Barn Owl,Snowy Owl,ect.):Barn Owl(Tyto Owl)
Picture:Not one right now
Story:N/A

Queens-

Name:Gylfie
Apperance:She is a very petite and beautiful Burrowing Owl.Her picture shows it all.
Breed(Barn Owl,Snowy Owl,ect.):Burrowing Owl
Picture:
64876_bo1.jpg

Story:She was held in captivity when she was a hatchling and was released when she was an adult.Now she is a mother to many owls.

Apprentices-

Elders-

_______

Last edited:
Name: Zanna
Username: Quinn4321
Apperance: A tawny brown owl with white spots. SHe is petite for her breed.
Breed(Barn Owl,Snowy Owl,ect.): Spotted Owl
Picture:
Story: Came from far away, from a war. She was accused of being a traitor, although she was not, and had to flee for her life.

____

IceBall was in his warm egg,he wriggled a bit and squeaked.He shook his egg and began to crack out.He did so in 1 hour and dried off in 2 hours.He looked around at the new world.It was brown he thought,oh it's just a tree hollow he noticed.Then he noticed two large owls were infront of him with proud looks on their faces and a snake smiling happily,she went over to him and cleaned his nest of the egg and eggshells.The girl owl came over to him "Honey I am your mother" she said in a soft voice.The large owl came over who was the male "Son..Welcome" he said in a low fatherly voice.The snake came over,slithering "I'm soo glad your here!" she hissed "My name is mrs.Plisther or you can call me Miss P!" she said smiling.His mother came over "We all love you,your name shall be IceBall" she smiled,she was pure white with a golden chest.His father came over and nodded and fluffed his down,he was pure white with small specks of Black.His nestmade,miss P had pink iredescent scales that shined greenish blue.She smiled and cleaned his nest of his dropping so far.IceBall smiled brightly and went to sleep dreaming of his to-be-Life.

~~~

Penny rocked in her egg unpatiently,she screeched.She soon broke out of her egg and dried off.She looked around with broght eyes.She giggled and tumbled out of her nest,a very large frmale owl came over and helped her into her nest.Penny smiled and said "Mommie!Mommie!" she said happily,the female nodded and smiled.A big Brown Male owl came over "And I am your dad!" he chuckled.Penny smiled and looked around her hollow.A large black snake slithered over and smiled hissing loudly but in a good manner as she breathed.The large snake said "I am miss's Rithermaod but you can call me miss R" she smiled affectiously.Penny smiled and giggled.Miss R cleaned her nest of her eggshells scatered and her droppings.Then,Penny went to sleep and dreamed about flying..

Back
Top Bottom