OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D':

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Okay, so getting ready to straighten up my room today and thought it would be nice to have a "Welcome" sign that I hand painted, hanging up on my door, well it is pretty large and solid wood, and it dropped on my big toe!!!!!!! [​IMG] I'm not a crybaby about that kind of thing but DANG! That REALLY HURT! It's a little bruised, but not as bad as I thought it would be... I'll post a pic tomorrow of my poor big toe! It hurts to move it, to touch it, to even look at it! LOL!!! (No, seriously...) I literally JUST got over a bad cold. It was bad, and the med.s that I took just made me sicker. I took it with food and almost threw up, EVERY DAY THAT I WAS TAKING IT! Now this? Really? Why me?

[​IMG]

2. oldrooster

oldrooster One Crazy Nut

Welcome to the Law firm of Murphy, here we practice Murphy's law. Since I am a full partner and lead counsel for the firm I am prepared to give you a limited partnership with a full partnership coming if you prove to foul up as much as I

3. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    LOL! I think I'll make it! Thank you for your request and consideration. I am super clumsy!
    This is what I did to my foot this time last year...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    It HURT!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by