OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    Right now it feels like my rib is poking a hole in my lung every time I move! I am heading off to the dr right now! I sneezed earlier and almost went through the roof! I think I might just have a pulled muscle but it is REALLY PAINFUL! I do not want to take a chance of anything more serious!

2. stlcards

stlcards Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2013
    Missouri
    Sounds like a cracked rib. The worst part is the doc can't really help. I broke a couple of ribs a few years back, then just as the pain was easing off I fell and rebroke them. You'll find out quickly that you use those muscles for EVERYTHING! It's a painful situation lol.

3. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    it was not cracked... Idk what it was...? [​IMG]

4. 3chickchicks

3chickchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2013
    N. Texas
    Pleurisy or costochondritis.

The most dangerous would be a PE (pulmonary embolism) but since you posted a week ago and aren't dead yet, I'd assume it most likely isn't a PE.

5. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    [​IMG]that's scary!!!!!!!!

I think it is just a muscle... I don't think it was a blockage of any kind like PE, cause they checked my lungs... AND cause it hurt down in the lower part... I know where it hurts doesn't matter, but I just had to say... ;)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by