Oxford, Maine Chickenstock- Tractor Supply Co 5/30/09 9am-3pm

spook

Songster
11 Years
Apr 21, 2008
North Central Florida
Ok guys, I said that we would have a gathering at the Tractor Supply Co in Oxford, Maine when it came. They built it, now...Will you come?

I am looking at Saturday May 30, 2009- I give TSC the good news that we've committed to a date! This is going to be neat, its next door to the Oxford Walmart (one business in between), they have a Dunkin Donuts, in about 11/2 miles Pizza Hut, Ocean Pearl, Subway, and further up is McDonalds, Burger King and all that. Plus a row of beautiful pine trees for shade if we need it.

The full buzz is the Milford, NH crew and when I mentioned it a few days ago, they wanted to know how to get one here in this area- so here we go! Lets show them how its done, in style!!!
Please, this is the beginning and I want to hear what you'd like to see! All critters are invited, crafters- just bring your own tables and stuff!

I spoke to a few customers while I was in there and they seemed so excited! I'm so glad, its good to see the area intersted. Now, Craigs List, how do I do that?

~Kel

Last edited:
ok, you tell me this is a go, and i or you can post on craigslist in maine and uncle henrys and local feed stores for that area and around from now until the swap date, i will put it in the newsletter, you can also post on the yahoo groups for maine and try nh also. i will do what i can to get it going for you,

I told the folks at TSC left my phone number to confirm, but I'll take a side trip down to double check. I'll email you later today! Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.

i believe windsor is the 24th,
there you are , i have been trying to get someone from the maine, litchfield swap to work on one for this yr.

the only thing i worry about with this date is people being away, but it looks like the memorial weekend is the one before??? i am not sure?

great, i put an add on uncle henrys asking about interest, although i am not so worried about it.
may need to set up the camper at your house that weekend though!! LOL( ONLY KIDDING)

Quote:
I can help but won't be able to do a full day at one. Farm chores take too long to get away for a whole day unless it is a dire family emergency. BTW..my blue splash chick that I got from you at the last Chickenstock is so beautiful and quite the charactor.

did it turn roo or pullet??

didnt need you to do much except find the location, how far is oxford from litchfield? hm, see i dont know maine at all. if it is close than we should think of another area

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom