OK, we're finally using this stuff, for what it's worth. Typically, the directions make no sense and we have no activator crystals you're supposed to mix with it, and no citric acid, either. Somewhere I read that you can mix it with the flock's water to disinfect the water, too, but there's no mention of that in reference to poultry; it does say it's toxic to drink. HELP!!! Do we just mix it with water and what are the proportions? ANYONE????Yaaah, why do they always make directions for anything to do with livestock so complicated and on such a major scale? In the meantime we're washing everything with a detergent and bleach solution, prior to treating with the Oxine. Will this cause a toxic reaction if we use the stuff together? I need answers quick as this weekend is it for doing everything left to do. Thanks!!!