PA Barn siding, timbers, and other building material..lawn equiptment

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by nautical_bouy, May 11, 2008.

1. nautical_bouy

nautical_bouy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2008
    Beaver PA
    We are doing a major clean up here and need to get rid of Barn siding, beams, cut stone, many styles of OLD bricks, slate, and if anyone needs glass for a greenhouse or coop,, quite a few patio doors and various windows.

For the tinkeres out there, I'm guessing about 20 weed wackers, a dozen push mowers, chain saws, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, tillers, snow blowers, ect.
    If someone fixes and sells this stuff we can make you a deal on all of it.
    There is no set price, taking offers.

No, none is stolen, my GF is a young widow and her husband was a serious packrat who never passed up anything for construction or with an engine on it.

2. nightshade

nightshade Chillin' With My Peeps

We are doing a major clean up here and need to get rid of Barn siding, beams, cut stone, many styles of OLD bricks, slate, and if anyone needs glass for a greenhouse or coop,, quite a few patio doors and various windows.

How much are you looking to get for these or are you just lookign for it to be gone? I would be intrested in the patio doors deffently, also the old brick and probably most of what you have listed in the pasted part above​

3. nautical_bouy

Mar 23, 2008
    Beaver PA
    The doors you can have, take a look at the rest and make an offer.

4. nautical_bouy

Mar 23, 2008
    Beaver PA
    PM me with a phone number and we can set up something.

5. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    hello ...

i'm retro-fitting the old pole barn that was on the property that we bought ... and I've been looking for old barn timbers, etc., to expand it for the new chicks and animals we've recently acquired that are taking up residence in the garage at the moment.

I live in Port Deposit, but would be extremely interested in seeing what you have available.

email is [email protected] or [email protected] ... obviously I'm not [email protected]@2four (that's my wife so I guess I'm [email protected]@2four).

thanks.

Roger.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by