PA Duck Sitter! (Near Philadelphia)

Kkrista123

Crowing
Dec 2, 2018
Hatboro PA
My Coop
My Coop
Hello!! I just wanted to throw a post out there offering to babysit single or flocks of ducks while you go away over the holidays or on vacation! I know how hard it is to find a duck sitter especially for an indoor duck so I thought I’d put the offer out for anyone that might need help! I am prepared to babysit any indoor or out door ducks in any amount for how ever long you’ll be gone! My duck is housed inside so having anymore tag along in the house for some amount of time would be no problem! My professional job is a pet (mostly dog and cat) sitter and groomer.

Hello!! I just wanted to throw a post out there offering to babysit single or flocks of ducks while you go away over the holidays or on vacation! I know how hard it is to find a duck sitter especially for an indoor duck so I thought I’d put the offer out for anyone that might need help! I am prepared to babysit any indoor or out door ducks in any amount for how ever long you’ll be gone! My duck is housed inside so having anymore tag along in the house for some amount of time would be no problem! My professional job is a pet (mostly dog and cat) sitter and groomer.
I wish you were in Georgia!

what area? i live pretty close to the west border

Interested in a vacation in WV some time?

Hello, we have 4 ducks outdoors and 2 small dogs. I'd like to plan a vacation in the next couple months and the ducks have been a big concern so your services fit perfectly. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. Thank you,
Paul Osimo
[email protected]

Back
Top Bottom