PA, MD, WV, VA - Homeless Dogs need you

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Majestic Lane Poultry, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2009
  2. Beekissed

Beekissed Free Ranging

Was wondering.....what is the criteria for adoption there. Do they have to stay inside? Do you have to have a fence around the yard? Is there a fee? Is there home inspection and interviews with vets?

3. Majestic Lane Poultry

Feb 9, 2009
    Quote:Criteria - have room in you heart
    Do they have to stay inside - Dear God I hope not - no
    A fence is not necessary. Good thing cause my ground is very sandy and they would just dig under it.
    Is there a fee? No at this point they are still able to be donation based.
    No home inspection either. Just a reference from your vet, groomer - something along those lines.
    And all I ask is that they do not LIVE on a chain and that they are not left outside loose unattended.

4. thebritt

thebritt Songster

Mar 5, 2009
    Humboldt County
    They all sound awesome, esp. the cocker/cavalier - I'll bet the cocker cross is absolutely beautiful! Have they been spayed/neutered? I would expect they would (and rightly so!) Too bad I live in Ca. and already have 6 dogs. Sure hope someone can help [​IMG] !

5. Majestic Lane Poultry

Feb 9, 2009
    I don't know all the details yet. She lives in puppymill country so I wouldn't dare guess anything. She helps some amazing critters. I'll post more as soon as I can

6. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Songster

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    I help Pug rescue so if its still available please PM me with more contact info so we can get it into rescue!

7. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    Our family would LOVE the Pug. I had one years ago but she passed away of old age. I have a little American Hairless Terrier that would love a small buddy, all he has are Standard Poodles that tower over him!

8. Majestic Lane Poultry

Feb 9, 2009
    The dogs mentioned were placed in their new happy furever homes! The pug puppy had a home within 20 minutes of Terri's email.

Thanks to all who showed an interest.

9. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    How wonderful! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: