1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

PA, WV, MD, and northern VA - Puppies for adoption

Discussion in 'Other Pets & Livestock' started by Majestic Lane Poultry, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Majestic Lane Poultry

Majestic Lane Poultry Heart Strings Animal Rehoming

Feb 9, 2009
    These puppies have been rescued through our Heart Strings Rehoming Program and are in need of immediate adoption. Contact me for more info. PS. There is no adoption fee at this point just a donation.

Male Doxie - 5 months
    [​IMG]

Male Yorkie Mix - 5 months
    [​IMG]

and one that will probably be adopted before the end of today:
    Female Llasa - 4/5 months
    [​IMG]

Thank you to all of my BYC friends who have been so supportive of my rehoming efforts.

2. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    I would of loved the female lhasa mix, as we cant have any more males (I am SO surprised that our 2 males actually get along) (both are rescues)

3. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Is the doxie adopted??? I have 2 females (fixed) that would love him for a little brother!!!!

4. Majestic Lane Poultry

Feb 9, 2009
    Scrambled - as far as I know he is still available.

5. Majestic Lane Poultry

Feb 9, 2009
    The Llasa and the Doxie have been placed!

The cute little black one is still in need of a loving home.

6. blueoval1

blueoval1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2008
    Raleigh N.C.
    Aww they are all so cute, thankyou for finding them a good home. Did they come from a puppymill?

7. Scrambled Egg

Scrambled Egg Flock Mistress

Aug 29, 2007
    Fayetteville, NC
    Quote:I'm glad he has a home but truthfully he would have been living here had you and I been closer in locale!!! [​IMG]

8. Majestic Lane Poultry

Feb 9, 2009
    Quote:I'm glad he has a home but truthfully he would have been living here had you and I been closer in locale!!! [​IMG]

Little did you know, but I was working on getting him to you. I had him easily to Lewisburg, WV and just knew two more BYCers would help us out, but he was snatched up before my plan came together. I'll send you a pm to explain.

9. Majestic Lane Poultry

Feb 9, 2009
    Quote:Puppymill (not exactly). Many people run their kennels as - for business/profit purposes only. This simply means that often the dogs are fed, dry, and have shots. It doesn't mean that they get to be out of their cage. Not all puppies are born "perfect" either. I have a shih-tzu whose eyes look out, a Boston with an extremely bad heart murmur, etc. To me, these dogs are still entitled to a loving home. Heart Strings rehoming program is a member of Pennsylvania Kennel Assurance Program:

http://kennelassuranceprogram.com/

Take a minute to read it. I think you will find it interesting.

Feel free to ask any questions, as I would be happy to answer them if I can. We (the members of the Heart Strings Posse) find our efforts very rewarding, and can put you in contact with numerous happy dog owners to talk about their adopted dogs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by