~Pack of the sun RP~

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Sairi, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Sairi

Sairi Out Of The Brooder

Feb 4, 2013
    ~The Pack of the sun RP~
    The last thing you remembered was dying.
    For some reason, you are still alive.
    You are standing on a cloud; the beautiful sun cast rays of light towards you.
    You must be dead.
    Before you, appears a beautiful white wolf
    The goddess of the sun
    Amaterasu.
    She welcomes you to Nippon.
    You are now a guardian
    and a warrior of the sun.
    First off, I do not own the character Amaterasu, the land of Nippon, or any characters from the game ookami. (this disclaimer also works for the roleplayers)
    (story starter)

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/okami-amaterasu/images/7858625/title/shiranui-wallpaper
    After your unexpected death, you find yourself in the clouds, viewing a glorious sun. Amaterasu has been bringing the spirits of wolves to Nippon to protect its citizens and maintain peace. She carefully chose the right spirits. She and Chibiterasu were going into the dream realm to find the wandering spirit of Sakuya after her saplings were destroyed. Now you have to join the ranks of the sun pack and help protect Nippon in Amaterasu’s absence.
    RULES:
    1) Keep it PG (you all know what I mean)
    2) Your character can never be as powerful as Amaterasu or Chibiterasu
    3) No killing or crippling other players without their permission
    4) You can have as many characters as you want, but you have to manage them all
    (other rules will be added as they apply)

RANKS AND SUBMISSION FORM

THE HIGHER RANKS

Alpha: (1)
    The leader of the Sun warriors. He/She is selected by Amaterasu. The Alpha is a born leader and makes important decisions to defend Nippon at all costs. The Alpha is honored and well respected, the highest rank in the pack.

Beta: (1)

The second in command, The beta takes charge of the smaller things while the alpha isn’t around (giving punishments, giving duties) and will replace the alpha on a short notice. This role is chosen by the alpha. This is a honered and respected member of the pack.
    Leader of the Hunt: (1)
    Taking direct commands from the Alpha or Beta, The leader of the hunt organizes Hunt parties and Attack parties and reports to the Alpha. This is usually the strongest wolf as they would go on every hunt or battle. This is a honored/respected role.

Shaman: (1)

The shaman takes commands from Amaterasu herself, and uses the power of Nippon to heal their pack mates. They warn the alpha, and are present at most council meetings. They are free to do what ever they like, but are almost cursed with their direct link to Amaterasu, and if necessary, Amaterasu can control their bodies to give warnings or fight with the celestial brush. The shaman has some access to their own brush called the Shamans Brush, but its only for healing. This rank ties with alpha, second in command to Amaterasu. (shaman powers received when dubbed)

Lead Pupmother: (1)

Though this isn’t a higher rank, and under beta, The lead Pupmother has pups every season, digs dens for other pups in her offtime, and makes sure that the pups get their food, shelter, and reports pup and birthing conditions to the Alpha. She must have a Loving mate who will help her with this role as long as their own. She also must have had pups of her own. When the pack travels, the pups cling on to her thick fur or her long tail, a gift from Amaterasu to make sure the pups are safe. (the gift will be received when dubbed pupmother)

THE MIDDLE RANKS

Hunters: (unlimited)
    Your normal packmate, they hunt under the command of the lead hunter and take orders form the alpha. With permission from the healer, they are allowed to mate and have pups.
    Learners: (unlimited)
    Young wolves who don’t have ranks yet are learners. They are under command of their Hunter teacher. The shaman can choose their Learner with the help of Amaterasu. Only the Hunters and the Shaman have learners.
    Runners: (4)
    The messengers of the pack. They are able to talk to humans. When they are not delivering messages they are assuming the role of a hunter, but cannot have learners.(gift received when dubbed)
    Mothers: (unlimited)
    Pregnant or nursing Wolves will be in dens dug by the Pupmother. Pregnant wolves may assume their roles as Hunters until physically unsafe. They are cared for by the Pupmother, who may advise them what to do or what not to do.

THE LOWER RANKS

Omega: (unlimited)
    The omega is the most Dissrespected member of the pack with no role or duty, and often does camp cleanings or so on.
    The Changed: (unlimited)
    Cursed, these wolves are physically or menally altered (for example, Hooves and Horns)
    And the pack is wary of them.

SUBMISSION FORM
    Name:
    History:
    Wanted rank:
    Talents: (not powers)
    Crush:
    Mate:
    Pups:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Username:

MAP OF NIPPON:

The pack Lives in Taka pass.
    http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z50/An64fan/okamimap.png
    ENIMIES:
    It’s the Packs job to protect the citezens of Nippon from these guys:

]http://images4.fanpop.com/image/pho...-Enemies-okami-amaterasu-16206062-600-424.jpg

OTHER INFORMATION:
    Please, if your going to Be in the Higher ranks, at least Do some Reasearch on the Game OOKAMI.’
    Also, Council meetings are when the packs higher ranks have a meeting determining the fate of Nippon and the pack.

WOLVES:

Alpha:
    (OPEN)

Beta:

[OPEN]

Leader of the Hunt:

[OPEN]

Shaman:

[OPEN}

Pupmother:

[OPEN]

Hunters:

[NONE YET]

Runners:

[NONE YET}

Mothers:

[NONE YET}

Omegas:

[NONE YET]

The changed:

{NONE YET}

(I will be taking some of the roles that are left so you can have your choice of job. :D)

(this is my first Rp. Loopholes are to be found, fixed, and ect.)

Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
  2. Sairi

Sairi Out Of The Brooder

Feb 4, 2013
    :(

3. Mipuppy1

Mipuppy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

You might wanna make some friends and get to know the plls around before you start a rp after all you only made a grand totel of 41 posts...

4. Mipuppy1

Mipuppy1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Ok that just sounded mean... This RP is very good and set up very well I would join it if I were not to busy

5. water1997

water1997 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 5, 2012
    In my own reality
    I'll join let me make a form.

6. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    Just bumping for you. :)

7. Sairi

Sairi Out Of The Brooder

Feb 4, 2013
    hey everybody, this thread is closed, i guess i diddnt kno what i was doing. mightreopen it later though. :(

8. water1997

water1997 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 5, 2012
    In my own reality
    Ok. :(

9. Sairi

Sairi Out Of The Brooder

Feb 4, 2013
  10. Sairi

Sairi Out Of The Brooder

Feb 4, 2013
    Hey guys! new rp pls join... :3