package deal from my three breed pens, AK

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by alaskanhenhouse, Jun 20, 2008.

1. alaskanhenhouse

alaskanhenhouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2007
    Wasilla Alaska
    this package deal will include 6 Rhode island reds, 6 cuckoo marans, and 6 black sexlinks. 26$ total includes priority shipping. feel free to visit my website for photos of some of our birds.

2. zeldadog

zeldadog Out Of The Brooder

Sep 13, 2007
    NC
    Hi! My name is Mark just wanted to know how old they were and if you still had them for sale? I've been wanting some Marans.

3. alaskanhenhouse

Mar 3, 2007
    Wasilla Alaska
    Hi Mark, if you live near me you can come over for chicks but this offer is for hatching chicken eggs. I can't ship chicks because our state will not participate with the NPIP program. I've tried to work with them to get it here but i guess the few of us willing to comply is not enough reason to when most shipping comes up here and not down from here.

4. Mrs MIA

Mrs MIA Chick Magnet

Mar 3, 2008
    I'd be interested to chat with you Terrisa... I got the impression from the guys at the State Office that they were anxious to have someone to "train" on, and were looking at me as a guinea pig. [​IMG] I'll have to give them a shout out and see what's what...

5. alaskanhenhouse

Mar 3, 2007
    Wasilla Alaska
    Sent you an email.

edited for grammer, ooops.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2008
  6. zeldadog

zeldadog Out Of The Brooder

Sep 13, 2007
    NC
    Sorry I'm in NC to far away but if I were closer I'd be right over because I have been on the look out for a pair or trio of marans.
    THANK YOU.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by