Page number

44Wolves

Here is Your New Title
13 Years
Jun 28, 2009
You know how when you go to your last post, click on it and want to see what page it is on? Or to see what threads were around then? Or find another thread that you miss, but can't go thru 50 pages? ya. So, maybe, next to it's threads name, there could be a little thing that says, say, Page 47. Is this possible? I would really like to go back to my first days of BYC and compare now and then

yes open the topic you want, then all the way up top in the HTTP line at the end you can enter a number.
hmm.png

No, not like that... I know how to do that..... I mean like, when you go to, say random ramblings, and you want to find a thread of yours, so you go to your last page of topics you made and find it. Then you click on it and it takes you to the first post. Now, what page is that THREAD on. That's what I'm curious 'bout.

Not sure I understand, but you can go to pages of topics the same way. Just replace the number at the end of the URL:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=3&p=5

For you example, it probably won't be a good idea to find stuff that way. Topics move pages all the time because they jump every time there is a new post.

You're best bet: Learn how to search by title and by forum. You'll find exactly what you want much more quickly.

Back
Top Bottom