1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Paint silkie chicks for sale

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by vamcbride, Nov 10, 2013.

1. vamcbride

vamcbride Out Of The Brooder

hello!

I have 5, 3 month old unsexed paint silkies for sale.
    $15+
    I do not ship chicks so it is pick up only. I live in east Atlanta.
    if you are interested, please pm me. To see more paint silkies for sale or to contact, please go to www.moonlighsilkies.com
    thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. vamcbride

We have one more left and she is a Rooster! Cherokee is absolutely beautiful, but we cannot have 3 roosters in the city of Atlanta!!
    We got him from Judy Lee, so he is very good stock.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are asking $30 or best offer. We really need to get rid of him before neighbors complain!!

3. Manamisugar

Manamisugar Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2014
    Anything still available?

4. vamcbride

This one is not available but we have more! We have a beautiful Rooster, and some juveniles and chicks. See what we have at www.moonlightsilkies.com. We are NPIP. Call if interested at 404-617-9747

5. Knoll15

Knoll15 New Egg

Nov 4, 2015
    We are wanting 2 more silkies. Our home and coop is in Grant Park so we can come over.

6. Knoll15

Knoll15 New Egg

Nov 4, 2015
    We are looking for 2 silkies about this age. We are in Grant Park and can come see. Thank you, Pat (404) 281-9335

7. Kathy1151

Kathy1151 New Egg

Dec 17, 2014
    Go on line type No Crow Collar I have it on my rooster and it keep him from crowing. You put around his neck so he can' inflate his airbags.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by