Paint Silkie

Bat Cave Silkies

Songster
9 Years
Feb 11, 2010
Bat Cave, NC
Available now is a 6 mth old, nonbearded, HEAVILY SPOTTED, American Paint Silkie cockerel. Broad chest, full cushion, crest full of pin feathers, well spaced, fully feathered toes. He is a natural breeder (no AI required). He is the offspring of Paint x Paint breeding; he has no pigment holes.

Shipping is $60 which includes the cost of a new Horizon box; the bottom is lined with rubber shelf liner so he can maintain his footing. Watermelon is included so that he can remain hydrated and nourished during the trip. Please understand the hazards of shipping live birds; I cannot refund or replace shipped birds. Weather permitting, he will be shipped on Monday, Dec. 5th. There are a few zipcodes which I cannot ship to; please PM me your zipcode if you bid. Payment is due within 24 hrs of auctions end; PayPal only unless prior arrangements have been made.

He will be bathed and free of parasites; nails & beak trimmed as needed. He received the Mareks vaccine at hatch. Bat Cave Silkies is a NPIP participant and AI certified. Feel free to ask any questions.

48797_dscn0963.jpg

48797_dscn0962.jpg

48797_dscn0960.jpg

48797_dscn0958.jpg

48797_dscn0957.jpg

48797_dscn0956.jpg

48797_dscn0955.jpg

to all peopole looking at these beautiful babies, i just bought the last auction and got my young ones today and love them. you cant go wrong with bat cave's silkies!! thank you again
smile.png

Thank you BellaBlue~~I'm so glad you're pleased with your Silkies

Wnunezcruz~~thank you for the compliment on this handsome man

you guys are killing me with all these beautiful silkies for sale. All the ones I am looking for!!! must win lotto, must win lotto..... oh must buy ticket first...
lau.gif

Hey cityslickers~~you know we can always work out a trade, for a Partridge girl
wink.png

crfarm~~think of it as buying yourself a Christmas present
lol.png

Quote:
yes but sooooo many that could be christmas gifts!!!!!!!!
th.gif
Oh my!

Back
Top Bottom