Paint Silkies

Bat Cave Silkies

Songster
9 Years
Feb 11, 2010
Bat Cave, NC
You are not bidding on individual birds~~you are bidding on a group of 3. 10 week old, straight run (not sexed) American Paint Silkie chicks.
** white band #75 : bearded; extra nail on 5th toe left foot; many dark spots
** white band #74 : nonbearded; extra nail on 5th toe, left foot; fair amount dark spots
** white band #73 : bearded; extra nail on the 5th toe, left foot; ALOT of dark spots
All of these chicks received the Mareks vaccine at hatch. Bat Cave Silkies is a NPIP participant and AI certified.

Cost of shipping is $60, which includes a new Horizon box; the bottom of the box will be lined with rubber shelf liner so the birds can maintain their footing. Watermelon is included so that they can remain hydrated and nourished during their trip. Please understand the hazards of shipping live birds; I cannot refund or replace shipped birds. Weather permitting, they will be shipped on Monday, Dec. 5th. There are a few zip codes which I cannot ship to; please PM me with your zip if you bid. Payment is due within 24hrs of auctions end, by PayPal only, unless prior arrangements have been made

The birds will be bathed and free of parasites; nails and beak will be trimmed as needed.

48797_dscn0991.jpg

48797_dscn0989.jpg

48797_dscn0988.jpg

48797_dscn0987.jpg

48797_dscn0985.jpg

48797_dscn0984.jpg

Last edited:
For those who don't know, the champagne coloring is normal for paints. By breeding these birds to good black silkies, you can produce birds without the champagne.

The F2 and F3 generation paints are stunning...and VERY expensive!! These birds would be a great foundation for a paint program.

Back
Top Bottom