Pair of 7 month old D'Uccle/Silkie mix cockerels - FREE & will deliver

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ZooMummzy, Aug 16, 2010.

1. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Patrick and Hayden are 7 month old Black and Birchen D'Uccle/Silkie mix cockerels. Their hatch date was 1/5/2010, eggs from PamperedPoultry. These two guys are completely attached to one another (as strange as that sounds for roosters) so I would like it if they could go together to a new home but really would just like to find them good homes. They are mellow and friendly. We simply have too many roosters right now so I need to find them a new chicken loving home. Like all my chickens, they were raised as pets so I will only rehome them to a similar situation. This is a must. I am willing to work out local delivery/pickup with you but sorry, no shipping.

Please PM me if you'd like more information - do not hit the Buy button until you PM me since I need to know what type of home they will be going to first. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding [​IMG]

Note: these guys are from the Rumpless Roos thread here on BYC. They still have not grown/regrown any tail feathers.

Patrick
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hayden
    [​IMG]

2. Gypsylion

Gypsylion Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    Boston, MA
    OMG they're adorable!

I'm already full with roos, and not very close, but man they would be a huge hit around here!

3. ZooMummzy

ZooMummzy Queen of the Zoo

Mar 31, 2008
    Philomath, Oregon
    Thank you [​IMG] I wish someone on the West Coast would think so lol. It has been a hard decision to part with them because they are so cute and unique. They just crow too much for my small town.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by