Pair of Bantam Phoenix (SW Washington)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by L&Schickens, Jan 30, 2009.

1. L&Schickens

L&Schickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I have a very nice pair of bantam Phoenix. A silver hen and a golden roo. They are 10 months old and are from Ken and Eve Bundy in CA. They breed and raise show birds. Both have a nice low tail set, white ear lobes and the roo has a very nice solid black chest. He should get a very nice long tail if housed properly.

I just have the pair and although I love phoenix, I need the room for egger breeds at this time. I could not get them to stand properly in the house, but they have correct posture also. [​IMG]

I can ship, but need to wait till my shipping boxes come in. Birds are $35 and shipping is $45-$65.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    Just a bump for the weekenders

3. snowydiamonds

snowydiamonds Chillin' With My Peeps

Those are beautiful, Shelley, its a wonder your eyes don't hurt looking at all that beauty you've got going in your yard! [​IMG] I just can't move closer, fast enough...Cheryl

4. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    I would love it if you moved closer!!

5. ChickenPalace

ChickenPalace Out Of The Brooder

Where are you in SW Washington - what county?

6. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    Quote:I am right down the road from you in Centralia!!!!! [​IMG]

7. ChickenPalace

ChickenPalace Out Of The Brooder

Great! [​IMG] I had chickens growing up and got some last year. Little did I know I would get addicted so fast. I am now thinking of getting bantams but wanted to do some more research and decide if I can make the time between work and hobbies for another new hobby other than my layers.

I hope to visit some shows locally to learn more and explore what breeds I have interset in. I might just see you there.

BTW - Your birds are beautiful. At least I know I do not need to worry about shipping if you ever have any birds I want - that makes life easier and safer for the birds.

Thanks
    Jennifer in Oakville

8. L&Schickens

Jun 9, 2008
    Washington State
    Jennifer,
    I have some Bantam Japanese too. I will be getting more in on Friday. I also have a young pair of bantam Delawares that I think might be show quality. I am letting them grow up a bit before I decide.
    I would love to meet you and have you check out my birds!

Shellie

9. KellyandKatie

KellyandKatie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 29, 2007
    Kitsap County, WA
    they are so pretty Shellie

10. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    wow! they are posing so good! they almost looked stuffed...[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by