Pair of bantam splash cochins (Pics inside)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by JosieChick, Oct 15, 2011.

1. JosieChick

JosieChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2010
    Lyman, ME
    Hi all, I have a lovely pair of splash bantam cochins that I need to find a new home for. I have too many boys! These birds are about 4 1/2 months old and were hatched from eggs from a fellow byc member. They are both very sweet with beautiful feathering and decent shape. They still have a lot of filling out to do. The cockerel has a bit of a tall comb that leans over to one side a bit but he is still a very handsome boy. The pullet should be laying soon if she isn't already. I have been getting 3 eggs a day out of this pen but there are several pullets so I am not sure who the eggs belong to. [​IMG]

I would prefer a local sale but will consider shipping if necessary. These birds are currently at our house in Paola so they are closer to Lawrence/KC but I could bring them back down to the Wichita area too. I don't have any experience shipping but everyone tells me it is not that difficult so if you want them shipped I would have to order a box and get you a price estimate. Thanks for looking and have a great day!

I was only able to snag a few pictures before the battery in the camera died but here they are:

Cockerel
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pullet (different splash boy behind her)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  2. Funky Feathers

Funky Feathers former Fattie

Jan 15, 2009
    Maryland
    My Coop
    Hi! [​IMG] I'd love to see pics of your best ones from this hatch. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by