Pair of Blue Orpington Chicks

SunChick

Songster
12 Years
Feb 23, 2007
Bel Air, Maryland
Ok I am downsizing a little...to make room for more! Offering as a pair, 1 cockeral and 1 pullet. Must go together. I am not shipping these. These two are 3 weeks old and still feathering out. They are from Julie Keeners birds and I am loving the weight of these babies...little pork chops umm I mean roasters LOL! A steal for $12.

To help your cause here, my Suede, the cockerel I posted in Breeds section, came from Julie Batchelor as well (I think Keener is her DH's name) So they can see how large these get-Suede is 8 lbs at 18 weeks old! They are nice birds!

In Florida..sorry I should have posted that! Speckled hen has the best pics for these guys on how they turn out. Only reason these are going is because I got one of each color pullet, blue, splash, and black and a blue roo, so my future breeding pen is well stocked!
smile.png

You lucky thing! I have only hatched two pullets, both blue, which is great, but I have hatched two splash cockerels and one black cockerel. They are beautiful, hefty birds and well worth the price, people! I have my one extra cockerel, a splash in the 11 for $11 in BST only because I'm desperate to make some room in my coop, but I will cringe when he goes for that price.

I wasn't so lucky with the welsummmers 4 out of 5 were roos! Thought I would mention that the price is a BYC special.
big_smile.png
I am listing them higher on other posts and my feed store--in case some of you notice this elsewhere. You must be a BYC member for this price! As they get closer to laying age the price will go up!

Back
Top Bottom