Pair of Call Ducks SQ Pastel Drake and Pet Quality Blue Duck~Ohio

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Quail_Antwerp, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Quail_Antwerp

Quail_Antwerp [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Mrs

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I have a pair of call ducks that I am not going to be using for my breeding program.

The drake is an extra pastel drake of show/breed quality. He's very nice, has good color, and nice body type. He is smaller than the blue duck.

The Blue Duck would make a nice pet. She's a little too big for the call duck standard for showing and doesn't have the proper coloring for a good example of the blue (has white feathers on her head where she should be all blue). I was going to try to find a blue drake for her and try breeding up, but I've decided instead to focus on the other colors I have.

They are currently penned together and getting a long great.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have never shipped birds, so I prefer these to be local pick up. I am planning to go to the Ohio Nationals on the 14, and would be willing to meet with them there.

2. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    where are you located??? I am looking for ducks of any kind in NE ohio or NW PA region. Thanks JEN

3. Quail_Antwerp

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I'm in Eastern Ohio. We're not far from Pittsburgh, Pa, and we're going to be in Boardman Ohio on October 30, if that's close to you?

4. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    Are they still available? I live an hour from Pittsburgh or I am attending the Ohio Nationals.

5. Quail_Antwerp

Aug 16, 2008
    Ohio
    I'm sorry, I forgot to end this. Jenlynn is getting them. Thanks! [​IMG]

6. tonini3059

tonini3059 [IMG]emojione/assets/png/2665.png?v=2.2.7[/IMG]Luv

Nov 6, 2008
    Southwestern PA
    Glad they got a home, hubby was happy too! He keeps saying no more ducks, but I somehow always misunderstand! LOL!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by