1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login, otherwise join BYC here!

pair of Cameo Black Shoulder (Oaten).

Discussion in 'Peafowl' started by AndysPeafowlSanctuary, Jan 19, 2012.

1. AndysPeafowlSanctuary

AndysPeafowlSanctuary Chillin' With My Peeps

Anyone have a pair to sale and willing to ship?

2. frenchblackcopper

frenchblackcopper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2009
    East central Illinois
    Andy,,I know I bought no less than 15 Cameo,Cameo B/S,Cameo W/E eggs to hatch in 2011,,and NOT 1 even started to develope,,going to try again this year to hatch some from eggs,but finding them close to home for shipping taking less than 3 days is tough,,wish you luck in your search tho. Last year at the first local swapmeet a man brought in two very,very nice Cameo 3-4 yr old males for sale,,they sold within an hour..

3. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Andy, out pf my last 4 peafowl one is a cameo silver pied blackshoulder 4yr old hen. I may sell her if i dont keep my peach silver peacock.

4. swheat

swheat The Bantam Barn

Mar 18, 2008
    Alabama
    My Coop
    I don't BS Opal but I do have a couple pairs of Opal, nice big yearling available. I can ship.

5. pedda munnangi

pedda munnangi Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2012
    Dear deerman, I would like to buy your peach silver pied male and possibly cameo black shoulder silverpied hen. My Ph. no. 845-677-6942. I live in N.Y.Thanks.

6. deerman

deerman Rest in Peace 1949-2012

Aug 24, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    sorry i have a long list of people wanting to get him at least 10.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by