pair of day old white crested blue polish chicks.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by fishnet1971, Apr 11, 2011.

1. I put in an order with a local hatchery and picked them up today. I wanted to reduce my order but unfortunatly, i was not allowed to do so. So, I would really like to find someone who would love a pair of white crested polish chicks. 1 male, 1 female. I will not ship. so it will have to be pickup only. first come, first serve. I can add in a pair of white cochins if that makes it more appealable??? (chicks)

These have all been vaccinated by the hatchery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  2. Thomas423

Thomas423 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Port Deposit, MD
    I'm curious. How do you know the sexes?
    DH and I are going right through your area this weekend and I'm very tempted.
    We're going to Michigan to pick-up something for him and I was teasing him that I could probably find some chickens along the way.
    I was just saying last night that I wouldn't mind getting White crested "blue" polish(es).
    LOL. Maybe it's meant to be.

3. Thomas423

Thomas423 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Port Deposit, MD
    Oh, nevermind. I just realized that the auction doesn't end until Monday.
    I'm still curious about the sexing.

4. NO NO NO!!!! you can have them!!! come get them!!!!! its a first come first serve. If they are gone before the auction ends, i can let two of something else go. I just am not going to have room enough by this winter. I ordered a male and a female from meyers hatchery. that's what I got. so the BETTER be a male and a female. [​IMG] i just do not want them to go to anyone who wont love them to death! I can even travel a little ways with them if you needed me to.

let me know pleaseeeeeeeee

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. DeerFarmer

DeerFarmer Out Of The Brooder

Apr 3, 2011
    Harrisville,Pa
    You are only one hour from me each way...
    Do you have anything else for sale that would make it worth my gas...LOL...I drive a Quad Cab Dodge [​IMG] It will cost about $100 in gas...LOL
    (But I really want Crested Polish)
    What Kind of Fish do you have?

Last edited: Apr 12, 2011
  7. I will throw in my goldfish.... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I have a great place for a chicken sandwich for lunch. does that count? no seriously, i would be willing to drive part way and meet you if you want them? that would save you gas too! heck at this point, if its only an hour, i can deliver the two sweetys.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by