Pair of mille fleur cochins (Edited with pics of hens and roo inside)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by peeps7, Nov 26, 2010.

1. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I have for sale a very beautiful pair of mille fleur cochins. The holidays, money is kinda short and feed is starting to add up so I really need to sell some of my stock. This is the rooster and the hen is of my choice but it will be one from my website pictures. I will have to look into shipping, but I'm guessing it will be around $65 for shipping for the pair. They will be wormed and ready to go!! Thanks and Happy Holidays!!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  2. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Upon request, I have added pictures of 3 hens you can choose from.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry the pictures are a little dark, the camera has been acting up, lol. You can choose from these 3 girls, they are all very sweet and friendly. I hate to let them go but I just have too many birds. They will be an excellent addition to any flock. Thanks!!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2010
  3. StevenW.

StevenW. Lovin' My Quackers!

Oct 7, 2010
    Central, Illinois
    I would love to take them but I'm currently downsizing, for peafowl next year LOL

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2010
  4. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I hate to get rid of them because they are so beautiful and good for my breeding flock but I too need to downsize, lol

5. RioLindoAz

RioLindoAz Sleeping

Jul 8, 2007
    Yuma, Arizona
    You have some beautiful birds, peeps. Unfortunately, I'm in the process of purchasing an incubator with last year's chicken funds and there will not be enough money left over. (around $.07 [​IMG])
    [​IMG]

6. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    well thats alright, at least you get a brand new incubator [​IMG]

7. xyresicchick

xyresicchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2010
    Providence, RI
    you know what i'd do? use credit for xmas.... and then sell eggs from these cuties in the spring to recoup your finances [​IMG]

then again i have like 16 credit cards and probably should cut a few in half...

8. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    lol, sounds like a good idea to me [​IMG] My whole family has been using the credit for the Holidays, lol

9. KooKoe

KooKoe Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2010
    If I could magically telleport them to South Africa, I would do it in a heartbeat! They are stunning!!!!!!

10. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Thank you [​IMG] and I wish I could get them to you!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by