~~~Pair of Silver Phoenix Bantams~~~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by birdman123, Sep 24, 2010.

1. birdman123

birdman123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2010
    woodsfield ohio
    I have a pair of Silver Pheonix Bantams for sale. The price starts at $50. There will be no shipping. Pick-Up only. The rooster has lost a few of the very longest tail feathers and some of the top feathers because from my understanding his new blood feathers was bleeding and the hens picked the blood. Im hoping they will grow back. He is 1 and a 1/2 years old. I got him from an exotic animal and bird sale at mt hope this March. The hen has been molting but in the pic when he tail is pointed and long is what she looks like when she is done molting. Im going to my dads this weekend and wont be able to get on until Sunday evening so PM me and i will check it when I get back. Heres what they look like with all there feathers. I am located in Woodsfield Ohio 43793.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sorry I dont have many pics of the hen but after sunday around monday or tuesday if you would like me to get pics of the hen i will gladley. thanks.
    cole.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  2. Firearia

Firearia Chillin' With My Peeps

Boy do I want these, too bad they're banties. Also, everyone on here always lives in the US. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by