***Pair of white silkies*** Pickup only IL

RooptyDoo

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Illinois
This auction is for a pair of white silkies. I got them from a reputable breeder thinking that they just didn't have good tight wings. I paid alot of money for these birds and I can't let them go for anything under $100, which is way less than paid for them. I got them at the silkie nationals yesterday and after I looked at them, I found out that they had slipped wings. After researching I found out that this condition is genetic and I decided that I would sell them as I only breed birds with no disqualifications (Pullet seems to only have one wing affected). I have a small flock and I really need all my birds to be top notch. The rooster is GORGEOUS. He has good spaced toes, no hard feathers in his tail, great crest, has all toenails, and very nice cushion. He is a young roo. The pullet is BEAUTIFUL she has a great crest, excellent beard, Great toes, Nice toe spacing, has all toenails, and has a very nice cushion. She is around 5 months old. I hate to let these birds go. Sorry I do not ship. We live in Southern, IL. Thanks RooptyDoo
smile.png

Last edited:
Hmmmm.

I have bought silkies recently and was dissapointed me find some of mine had spilt wings as well.

But that pullet looks really nice.

Can you get any more pictures?

I can't pay $100. But if you decide to go down I might be interested.

They really do look great. If you could ship you could get a lot more on eggbid. I didn't get to the show till 9:00.
Those two sure are lookers.

Back
Top Bottom