Pair Quail Belgian D'Anvers Show Quality

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by james cooper, Jul 9, 2010.

1. james cooper

james cooper Out Of The Brooder

Jun 8, 2010
    Kemp, Texas 75143
    I am a Licensed Poultry Judge with both the American Poultry Association & The American Bantam Association. My Birds have been winning major awards for me & my customers for over 50 years. You are bidding on a nice pair of Quail Belgian D'Anvers, I have bred these for over 40 years with many wins. This is one of the oldest lines in the nation. These birds should produce you some nice birds. Winner to send MONEY ORDER Only(POSTAL PERFERRED)& approved box or pay $15.00 box fee to arrive within 5 working days of auction close.Birds will be sent POSTAGE COD.You pay postage unon receipt of birds ,also with a money order payable to me.Phone :James Cooper 903-498-7168 . Email ;jcooper_33@excite.com Website:www.angelfire.com/tx4/poultry/[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  2. Jenski

Jenski Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 17, 2008
    Middle Tennessee
    While I do not have room for any more breeds in my little setup, I do thank you for posting these lovely birds, Mr. Cooper. Folks like you with long-term breeding projects are the lifeline of a lot of these beautiful breeds.

Thanks again for posting these photos! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by