Pair Sebastopol Geese

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pips&peeps, Nov 21, 2011.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Pips & Peeps is offering a pair of pet quality sebastopol geese. My flock is shown and they do quite well. I have been breeding sebastopols for four years.

Most of my birds have been DNA sexed, except the females which showed grey feathers over their saddle area. This is a great low price and in my opinion these birds are better quality than what has been offered as show quality by some. Shipping will include $30.00 box cost and shipping is baded on weight and zip code. I do round up shipping to the nearest $5.00 to cover gas.

Washington NPIP #91-99, which means yearly tests indicate no pullorum and no salmonella infections in my flock. We are also H5/H7 AI clean. I will pick out a pair of birds that compliment each other and you could possibly get some nice offspring from there, the genetics for great birds are there.

If your State requires additional testing to legally ship the bird, you will be responsible for those charges also. I cannot ship to Virginia. Of course I am NPIP certified and AI clean. Payment with postal money order or cashier's check please.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Goose and Fig

Goose and Fig Grateful Geese

Apr 19, 2009
    Fall Creek Falls TN
    If I could sell some of my orps I'd be all over these! Love the boy I got from you [​IMG]

3. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    How old are they? Do you have pictures of the pair?

4. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    They are all juveniles around 5-6 months of age. I have 12 birds to find new homes, so I have not sorted out in pairs, too many at this time.

I will pick out a pair of birds that compliment each other and you could possibly get some nice offspring from there, the genetics for great birds are there.​

5. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    You will like her birds. I saw her flock several times this season, and I would not turn down a one. The only one I didn't like she already sold. They are very very nice. She has gotten Reserve Ch of Show with her sebastopols,.. not just a member of her flock, but one she bred herself.

6. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    We hatched 2 Sebastopol eggs from Jean in the spring...not only are her Sebbies lovely, they are so dang sweet! They are my shadows and follow me around the yard and help me weed. Not a week goes by that we don't get complements on them. [​IMG]

7. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    We have 3 of Jeans Sebbies and all three are lovely, friendly and growing out very nicely. These are well worth the price asked. I have photos on our web site showing off the 3 we got from Jean if you want to see examples. Again well worth the price as we are nearing the breeding season.

8. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Thanks for the [​IMG]

9. ultasol

ultasol Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2009
    SE Washington
    No kidding. My sebastopol ganders are already getting testy with each other and trying to breed. No eggs yet, but they're acting like it's almost that time.

10. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    [​IMG] [​IMG] I got a bid!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by