Pair Show Quality Quail Belgian D'Anvers (Trade) PHOTOS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by james cooper, Jul 30, 2010.

1. james cooper

james cooper In the Brooder

Jun 8, 2010
    Kemp, Texas 75143
    I am a licensed Poultry Judge With both The American Bantam Association & The American Poultry Association.My birds have been winning major awards for me & my customers for over 50 years. I have bred Belgians for over 40 years with many wins including Grand & Reserve Champions of shows.Having raised over 200 Belgians this year I am selling some of my breeders. These birds have produced some nice young.This auction is for a pair.Winner to send MONEY ORDER ONLY (Postal Perferred)& approved box or pay $15.00 box charge to arrive within 5 working days of auction close.Birds will be sent PoSTAGE COD.You pay postage upon receipt of birds ,also with a money order. Birds will be sent the 1st day Temperature is below 85 degrees.Don't like to ship past Wednesday of the week.I will trade good belgians for ornamental Pheasants, Peafowl(need White Female) Wild Waterfowl,Jungle fowl except Red,Phone :903-498-7168 James Click on LINK TO VIEW PICTURES Can't get them to load . http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e357/jcooper_33/?action=view&current=10e3e417.pbw

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: