1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Pair White Embden Goslings - Colorado Pick Up Only

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DuckyBoys, Jun 4, 2008.

1. DuckyBoys

DuckyBoys Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Hi there!

I just got an order of goslings in and I really don't need this many so I have a pair of embdens up for grabs (hatched June 2) $20 pick up only. I am in Elizabeth but I would be willing to meet in or half way to: Limon, Co Springs/Castle Rock, South Metro (Like Parker, Highlands Ranch) Bennett/Strausburg.

If you really wanted them but live way out east - I have a farm inspection coming up in the Holyoke/Yuma area the week of the 23 and I could deliver out that way as well.

I think I have a pair (boy/girl) because the Book of geese says Embdens can be sexed by the color of the gray marking of their down. (I can't be positive though.)

Thanks,

Julie

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. corancher

corancher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    Hi Julie

I just wanted to say hi. I am in Calhan. I don't need any geese myself but I will check around for you.

Ann

3. DuckyBoys

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Hi Ann!

Thanks - I just placed an ad on Craig's list too. they are cute little buggers but 10 new gooses is just too many!

Julie

4. corancher

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    I actually have some Lavendar Ice goslings coming in tomorrow from Holderread. I have 24 goslings right now, (Shetlands, Giant Dewlap Africans, Pilgrims, Buff Americans, and Sebastopols.) It doesn't count my four coming in tomorrow. I will have to thin some of these out also.

Your goslings are super cute.

5. DuckyBoys

Apr 2, 2008
    Colorado
    Hey if you want to sell some (or one) of those Buff Americans I'd be VERY interested!

Julie

6. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    I'm interested in a pair or trio of Pilgrims!

7. corancher

Apr 18, 2007
    Colorado
    I haven't decided yet which go and which stay but I will let you know if I sell any of the American Buffs or Pilgrims.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by