Pairs of Japanese Bantams For Sale - Grey and BTW

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vfem, Oct 25, 2010.

1. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    These are pick up only. DO NOT BID because there are 3 pairs at different prices, PM me with what you are interested in. All birds are paired, they go as 2, I won't separate the groups.

I have a pet quality grey pair, the pullet started laying this month. They are 5 1/2 months old. They are beautiful and friendly, their legs are just the wrong color. $20 pr

I have a grey pullet and a Black tailed white roo that will go together, 4 months old. They grey is PQ but the BTW is BQ. All the correct standards. $20 pr

I also have a BTW pair roo and pullet 4 months old. These are BQ and gorgeous! $30 pr

I will get pictures of everyone asap. We are showing at the state fair so we've been a little bit busy around the property smile Wish us luck... I almost showed the BTW pair!

We are only clearing out because we've decided we still love and spoil our silkies the most, and I would like to use the JB coop for even more silkie breeding projects. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. chicken wild

chicken wild Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 20, 2010
    Franklin Ga
    do you ship.

3. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I've never shipped full grown birds. I can look into it, but from what I have seen I think its like $50-$60.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by