Pairs of Japanese Bantams

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by japbantams2011, Nov 30, 2011.

1. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    This auction is for 1 pair of Japanese Bantams, the winning bidder gets to choose which pair that they want or if they want all of them. Shipping for 1 pair is $50 plus $16 for a new horizon biofiltered box I accept paypal to receive payment. Pickup is welcome as well I live 15 miles south of Leitchfield, KY please make sure you can make arrangements to pickup within a couple days of auctions ending and pay with cash when you pick the birds up.

Pair # 1
    A blue laced hen with a blue mottled rooster, the rooster is in molt why his tail looks that way most of his blue color is on his chest, there both a year old.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pair # 2
    Gray pair the rooster has the correct color the hen is a solid black with just a little gray on her chest but not a whole lot both are a year old.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pair # 3
    Blue Mottled pair both are a year old.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pair # 4
    Black Mottled pair the hen and rooster are not related the hen came from another breeder she is a 2 year old and the rooster is a year old has nice coloring.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pair #5
    Splash Cockerel with the blue splash marks and a blue pullet both these are less than a year old.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pair # 6
    The young Black Tailed White pair in the picture you can see that there is 2 black tailed white cockerels to pick from both look very similar these are about 4 months old. I have others in the picture like the black mottled, gray, and the barred japs but there not for sale in this auction I want more money per pair for them however if you may be interested in them send me an email for pricing they will be SQ birds.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by