Pairs of Mottled Japanese Bantams option of buying multiple pairs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by japbantams2011, Nov 2, 2011.

1. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    This auction you are bidding on 1 pair of Japanese Bantams but the high bidder has the option of picking out which pair that they want and how many pairs they want at the winning bid price per pair. With much thought I have decided to sell out of my Japanese bantams I have many that are very nice quality to sell. These pictures were taken 10/31/11 Shipping on 1 adult pair is $50 + $16 for a new horizon biofiltered box.

PAIR # 1
    is a very nice Black Mottled Japanese pair rooster has few spots and should be a great show bird has short legs and a very nice long tail, the hen has alot of spots but paired with this rooster chicks should come out with correct color for showing. The hen has very short legs and a short back with a fanned tail. These are both about a year old.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

PAIR # 2
    another very nice black mottled pair both have short legs and should be good show birds and breeders. The rooster has a little silver on his neck like a gray would have and the hen is colored up excellent. The hen is about 2 years old and the rooster is about 1 year old.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

PAIR # 3
    this next pair the rooster and hen is nice a bit light on color for showing but will make nice breeders. The rooster has a very long tail he is 1 year old and the hen is about 2 years old has lightened up as she got older both have short legs. The hen is a very good broody hen.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

PAIR #4
    this pair is an experienced show pair the rooster is about 3 years old and the hen is about 2 years old. These have won many times. His dad which looked just like him won best of breed and variety in 2006. I haven't used this rooster for 1 year for breeding so not sure how fertile he is. The hen has excellent coloring. The picture of them was taken last spring rooster is in molt right now and feathers need to be in condition before you could show him.
    [​IMG]

PAIR # 5
    this is a pair of solid Black Japanese both have short legs and will be nice show birds. Both of these are about 1 year old. Super nice looking pair especially the rooster.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

PAIR # 6
    this pair is Blue Mottled colored hen has very nice coloring rooster is a bit light on his wings but bred together you should get very nice chicks both have short legs and about 1 year old.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by