pajama-jean!!! I'm sold!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by willkatdawson, Jan 3, 2011.

1. willkatdawson

willkatdawson Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2008
    Ga
    I saw a commercial today and I actually listened. They were blabbering about pajama-jeans. They're jeans that feel like pajamas, so much so you might actually want to sleep in them, that is if you wear pj's in the first place. I love jeans and if they can be made more comfortable, I'm in! My jeans have been leaving the tale tale inner-jean outlines on my milky white thighs since Thanksgiving and if I could get away with going to the grocery in pj's that have a little give to them, why not?
    Especially if they can make a grown woman pose for a picture in pigtails and pull on her shirt in the weird way.
    [​IMG]
    see ya,
    the wanna be country girl - Caroline
    http://thewannabecountrygirl.com

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    Gosh, I am so glad I am not the only one who wants to try those things! [​IMG]

3. staplehead

staplehead Out Of The Brooder

Oct 31, 2010
    georgia
    nice pj,s

4. Knock Kneed Hen

Knock Kneed Hen California Dream'in Chickens

Feb 15, 2010
    So. Cal.
    [​IMG] I'm not so sure I'd look like THAT wearing them! Although, I COULD draw my eyebrows to go up like that...

5. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    [​IMG]

6. Cindiloohoo

Cindiloohoo Quiet as a Church Mouse

Dec 19, 2009
    Southwest TN
    Nah....reminds me too much of those silly tuxedo t-shirts. I bet up close, and sans model, they are almost as cheesy.

7. Sir Birdaholic

Sir Birdaholic Night Knight

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] t-shirt tug [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] eyebrows [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. CityGirlintheCountry

CityGirlintheCountry Green Eggs and Hamlet

Jul 7, 2007
    Middle TN
    Eh... they're better than the jeggings craze and the denium diapers...

9. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I first saw these on the Rachel Rae show and have wanted to try them since [​IMG]

10. TigerLilly

TigerLilly I failed Chicken Math

Jul 18, 2010
    Central Florida
    Quote:I can pull on my shirt in the weird way and wear the pigtails...but I wouldn't look like THAT in them either!
    They do look very comfortable. And I could get away with going to Wally World in those easier than I can my footie pj's!
    If ANYONE actually gets some of these, you need to be the official spokesperson & let us know if they're worth it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by