Palin's Baby

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by texasgirl, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texasgirl

texasgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    South Texas
    I hadn't heard this rumor until today.

http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-69834

You can read the article, it's interesting to say the least.
    Cliffs notes: Palin's youngest child is said to actually be her daughters.

The first pic would be Palin 6 weeks before the baby's birth....daughter looks preggers to me.
    I can say first hand I've gone to school with plenty of young girls that never showed until 7+ months.

The daughter was taken out of school for the last 5 months of moms pregnancy for mononucleosis...pretty strange...

There are also a few vids in the link showing Palin just weeks before giving birth going on hikes and talking to people and looking very trim and fit.

I'm not terribly interested in politics but I love a good scandal! LOL

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The facts all seem very plausible but then I think, how could the Republicans have been so stupid as to miss this type of thing when choosing the VP, if it is true.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2008
  2. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Not touching this one here with a ten foot pole. Am touching it elsewhere. hehe This is politics and not supposed to be here.

(Alaska has moved that one pic w/out the oldest son and now says it's from 2006.)

3. CarriBrown

CarriBrown Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Her clothes are too tight and she has a muffin top. I see girls like that all over the place. Just because you can squeeeeeze into a size 28 doesn't mean you wear a size 28! :|

4. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    You know, who cares... We as parents can guide our children and pray that they make the right choices. We cannot, however, force our beliefs on our children. If they fall, then we pick them back up and move on with things. Maybe her lying, if that was has happened, about her daughter's pregnancy was to protect her daughter, not herself. Can you imagine the limelight that her daughter will have to live in with this whole mess? Sheesh! I would hope that people won't judge this woman according to the mistakes that her daughter has made. I'm sure her stance still stands on anti-abortion (she didn't have her daughter get one, right?), birth control, and an abstinence only approach. Like I said before, we cannot force our beliefs on our children. We can teach, nurture, and guide but that's it! At least she has stood by her daughter and not forsaken her. That by itself, is all I need to know.

5. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Gumps ~ normally, yes, who cares, but if it's true...she's using the fact that she didn't abort despite Trig having down syndrome as a "soap box" for her political issues and agenda. IF it's not her child to begin with, it was never her choice.

Hope that makes sense.

6. gumpsgirl

gumpsgirl Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Mar 25, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:That does make sense and no, I don't agree with her using that as her crutch, but she didn't make her daughter have an abortion did she? As her daughters mother, I'm sure she did have some say in it. She might have encouraged her daughter to carry the baby with the reassurance that she would take sole responsibility for the child. It's hard to say. [​IMG]

7. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Quote:Well said, Stacey. And if she was trying to hide her daughter's pregnancy, seems to me she wouldn't have her right out front in the pictures. I have no idea if it's true or not, but seems like it would be a move to protect her daughter, not herself.

EDITED to ADD: Thought the pic was taken before Trig was born, sorry. Probably good that she announced it since it will be obvious very soon.

8. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Quote:I'm not sure what the laws are in Alaska about abortions and juveniles rights. I know it varies by state.

I will say, that is a gorgeous family and I hope nothing but the best for all of them. I'd love to cuddle that baby and I think Sarah Palin is beautiful, as is the entire family.

Politically, I'll remain mum because it has nothing to do with the subject except if it does come out to be true, I do think it'll effect the McCain/Palin votes to the negative due to the values that they are said to bring to the table.

9. spatcher

spatcher Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2008
    Virginia - Southside
    AND, maybe the story is BS! Lets sit back til we find out. If it is a false rumour, someone needs to apologize - fat chance I am sure!!!

10. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Yeah, you never hear those apologies, do you? [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by