Pampered Poultry "Serama" Eggs ~~SALE~~

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by pamperedpoultry, Feb 3, 2012.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Up for grabs is a 12+ of Serama eggs for the week of Feb 13th.

I should be able to do 2 batches that week. These are $5 off the price shown on my website, and offered to BYC memebers. I have around 35 serama, all are housed together for the winter except one pair of whites. Most of my hens are B's and a few A's. Roo's range from A- C's. Most hen colors are a millie fluer color, one cocopop, 1 frizzle hen (however no one that I know of even me has hatched a frizzle) One of the roo's carries the white gene also. More pics can be seen at www.bantamchickens.webs.com or Face book under "Pampered Poultry & Critters". All pictures are random pic's None are posed pic's.

I can also put you down for a batch later on in the month if your planning a hatch at a later time. Just let me know, either by reply or PM. I'll be happy to answer any questions

Shipping will Priority with confirmation $12.00 Total cost will be $35.00

Thanks, Candace

"Pampered Poultry & Critters"

www.bantamchickens.webs.com

2. pamperedpoultry

Eggs are sold out until the end of week of the 13th open the rest of the month should be be able to do at least 2 batches a week or more... Sale will run til The end of the month. Orders received before then will be honored at this price. After that my birds will be paired up and moved may put a damper on their laying and plan to hatch some for myself for a lil while. Orders will be filled in the order payment was received. Unless you let me know before hand a certain time you want them to be shipped

Thanks! =)

3. pamperedpoultry

girls have been laying like mad, been able to fill a few orders sooner. Have one more order to send this week, may be able to squeeze another in. Also have one for the week of the 13th and should be able to do at least another if not more.. One order gone for the week of the 20th, can do at least one more then as well..

4. pamperedpoultry

Sale ends on the 29th, I am sold out until the first of March, but any orders received before or on the 29th I will still honor this price thanks

5. maplegrovefarm

maplegrovefarm Out Of The Brooder

Mar 6, 2012
    N. Waterboro, ME
    When do you think you'll have more for sale?

6. pamperedpoultry

right now they have kinda slacked on me, some are broody and what aren't are seriously thinking about it lol

7. maplegrovefarm

maplegrovefarm Out Of The Brooder

Mar 6, 2012
    N. Waterboro, ME
    Could you email me @ [email protected] when you have some more for sale.

Thanks, Joe

8. purplehen

purplehen Out Of The Brooder

Mar 14, 2012
    East Tennessee
    Please notify me when you have eggs or chicks to part with. Thanks, purplehen

9. jime

jime Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2011
    Elizabeth, CO
    How is your availability now.
    Would like some
    Thanks

10. pamperedpoultry

Hey guys sorry been off BYC for a lil bit.. I have a batch now available to send out tomrrow 12+ Please Comment taken on here so everyone will know this batch is sold and paypal is [email protected] $35. Was goin to email/pm everyone but figured this would be easier Thanks!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by