Pancakes or no pancakes?

I ferment my feed so all I do is zap it in the microwave until it is nice and warm then feed that to them. For a treat, I put a few drops of nutri-drench per bird into the mix!
Why don't you run their feed through a food processor and use it instead of flour for the pancakes? Then you'd just be adding eggs (very good treat) and a little leavening to make them rise. Mix a little chopped fresh fruit into the mix. Nice warm nutritious "pancakes"!

I ferment my feed so all I do is zap it in the microwave until it is nice and warm then feed that to them. For a treat, I put a few drops of nutri-drench per bird into the mix!
Why don't you run their feed through a food processor and use it instead of flour for the pancakes? Then you'd just be adding eggs (very good treat) and a little leavening to make them rise. Mix a little chopped fresh fruit into the mix. Nice warm nutritious "pancakes"!
This is a great idea!

Awesome idea!

Back
Top Bottom